Office of Government Relations
The Government Relations team monitors legislation that has a potential impact upon the university, responds to constituent inquiries and collaborates with other UH campuses and the community to build support for the university.
- Stephanie Kim, Director of Government Relations
- Laura Chun, Government Relations Specialist
- Robert Watland, State Liaison
2013 Legislative Timetable
- June 24 - 35th day after Sine Die (Governor's Intent to Veto deadline)
- July 9 - 45th day after Sine Die (Last day to sign, veto or allow bill to become law)