Systemwide Events Calendar
Mobile Veterans Center on CampusDecember 31, 2:00pm - 2:00pm
Manoa Campus, Legacy Path between Andrews Outdoor Theater and Krauss Hall
The Mobile Veterans Center is a wheel-chair accessible, fully equipped mobile unit that includes a private meeting room; educational materials; and free and confidential counseling by trained VA Readjustment Counselors who have first-hand knowledge of the issues faced by returning veterans and their loved ones.
Services include individual, couples, and family therapy aimed at helping to address the social, economic, and/or trauma-related needs of combat veterans and their families. There is also a wealth of information about benefits, entitlements, and services. All are welcome. You do not have to be a veteran to speak to the counselors or pick up informational materials. The more we as a campus community know, the better equipped we are to respond to a friend or family member who may need our support.
Free to all; bring a friend!
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Students & The VA Readjustment Counseling Service, Manoa Campus
|Monday, August 26|
|7:30am||The Wellness Center - Fitness Class Schedule
Maui Campus, Pilina Bldg., Wellness Center
|8:00am||Agree to Degree Pledge table
Hawai'i Campus, Behind Bldg 379
Hawai'i Campus, Manono 379-15 / UH Hilo 324, 346
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Arts Exhibition: Peranakan Chinese Heritage of Southeast Asia
- The Wonder of Learning: the Hundred Languages of Children Exhibit
- Waikiki Parc Features Nicole Naone
- Course Reserves Deadlines and Information
- Welcome Week
- Welcome Week
- 2013 - 2014 Intramurals Basketball Season
- 2013 - 2014 Intramurals Flag Football Season
- Thinking about Law School?
- Open At-Large Student Senator Seat