Aug. 3, 10:21 a.m.
The National Weather Service and State officials are continuing to monitor Tropical Storm Guillermo; there are currently no warnings.
Information pertaining to UH campuses or facilities will be posted here.
Please follow the National Weather Service, other official agencies and local media for the latest weather news.
Students/faculty/staff: Sign up for UH Alert to be informed via text message about emergency situations affecting our 10 campuses http://hawaii.edu/alert.
In the event of an emergency, this page will provide information about the nature of the incident, how to remain safe and when status has returned to normal.
When appropriate, the university will alert faculty, staff and students via email and/or UH Alert. Information will also be provided through campus webpages and local news media.
Reporting an emergency
- Call 911
- Contact campus security or the emergency number for your campus
- Use a campus emergency phone, if available
Preparing for an emergency
- Download Handbook for Emergency Preparedness, an information guide from Hawaiian Electric Company
- Download Homeowner’s Handbook to Prepare for Natural Hazards, a UH Sea Grant College Program book
- Emergency information, from putting together a supply kit to a list of evacuation shelters, can be found on the Hawaii State Civil Defense website.