Financial Aid for Undergraduate Studies

Tution Assistance

Competitive tuition assistance awards are available for Band and Orchestra members and require a separate application process.

Contact the UH Band by email or telephone (808) 956-7657.

Contact the UH Symphony Orchestra by email or telephone at (808) 956-2173


Students who want to be considered for Music Department Merit Scholarships must submit a separate Music Department Scholarship form. There are different forms for continuing students, incoming undergraduate students, and transfer students who intend to be UHM music majors. The scholarship form and all application materials listed above must be received by February 1. Students whose System Application or Music Department materials are incomplete will not be considered. Merit scholarships for new students are available only to those entering in the Fall semester.

For additional information, please visit the websites for Federal Student Aid, and the UH Financial Aid Services

top of page