Home > Contact Us
We truly welcome your questions, comments and concerns.
The Faculty Office is located in Hawaiʻi Hall 208, and the Senate administrative office is located in Hawaiʻi Hall 208A.
- John Kinder, Administrative Officer
Mānoa Faculty Senate
2500 Campus Road
Hawaiʻi Hall 208A
Honolulu, HI 96822
Ph: (808) 956-7725
Fx: (808) 956-9813
Please view our Executive Committee Page for more information.
- Robert Cooney, Chair
- Ashley Maynard, Senate Secretary
- Doug Vincent, SEC Secretary
- Marguerite Butler
- Peter Garrod
- Bonnyjean Manini
- Sarita Rai
- Stacey Roberts
- Duane Stevens
- Kelley Withy
- Mānoa Faculty Senate Listserv
All Mānoa Faculty Senators can send to this list.
- Mānoa Faculty Senate Committee Listservs
All Mānoa Faculty Senate Committee members can send to these lists.
- Senate Executive Committee
- Committee on Administration and Budget
- Committee on Academic Policy and Planning
- Committee on Athletics
- Committee on Faculty Service
- Committee on Professional Matters
- Committee on Research
- Committee on Student Affairs
- General Education Committee
- Manoa Assessment Committee
Some Mānoa units have their own chartered Senates that function independently from the Mānoa Faculty Senate. Please view our Campus Senate page for complete information, including contacts.