Turnitin Site License Program
Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a site license contract with Turnitin for the University of Hawaii (UH) at Manoa campus. All UH Manoa departments/faculty are eligible to purchase the annual license which runs from July 1st through June 30th of the following year. This program allows instructors to check their students' papers against 20+ billion web pages, 220+ million student papers and leading library databases and publications to prevent plagiarism and provide rich feedback to students.
NOTE: For all other departments/faculty that are not at the UH Manoa campus, please inquire within your campus to check for an existing contract. Otherwise, please contact Turnitin directly for a quote.
For more detailed information, review the FAQs on the Turnitin website.
There are two ways to participate in this program:
- Instructor License: For individual instructors who need a set number of student licenses (minimum of 30 students) and are unable to participate under a Department License. The instructor can create the courses online and have their students submit papers via the student account (unlimited number of submissions).
- Department License: For departments that are able to purchase a larger quantity of student licenses (minimum of 300 students, based on student enrollment counts or instructors' requests) for their instructors. (1) Administrative account will be given to the department to provide authorized instructors access and to monitor the student license usage counts. Instructors can then create courses online and have their students submit papers via the student account (unlimited number of submissions).
NOTE: At the start of each semester, the number of student licenses purchased will revert to its original quantity. For example, if Department "A" purchases (500) student licenses for the Fall semester, they will begin the Spring semester with (500) licenses again. Additional licenses may also be purchased at a later time if more student licenses are needed.
|Qty of Student Licenses*:||Price per Student License:||Number of |
|Large Dept License||1,000+||call 956-5783||Unlimited|
* Number of Student Licenses must be equal to or higher than the quantity listed above.
- Complete, print and sign the
Turnitin Order Form
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Payment (please submit originals only):
- UH Interdepartmental Orders
- RCUH Purchase Orders
- UH Foundations PO/Reqs
Cash, credit cards and P-Cards are NOT accepted.
NOTE: Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address below for the UH IDO or RCUH PO Vendor Address.
- Drop off or send the completed Turnitin Order
Form and original Payment to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2520 Correa Rd., ITC 5th Floor
Honolulu, Hawaii 96822
- After ITS receives and processes your payment, the contact person listed on the order form will be sent an email confirmation. Instructions on how to register your Turnitin user Admin/Instructor online account will be sent separately.
If there are any questions regarding this program, please call the ITS Site License Administrator at (808) 956-5783 or send email to email@example.com.