Information Technology Services (ITS) has established a support contract with Oracle for the University of Hawaii (UH) System.
All UH departments are eligible to purchase the annual support which runs from July
1st through June 30th of the following year.
- Support for Software (Enterprise Database, Tuning, Diagnostics & Advance Security)
- Security & Product Alerts, Patch Advice and Health Checks
- 24/7 online access to My Oracle Support (personalized and proactive support
through a single point of entry and integrated dashboard)
- 24/7 access to support engineers (if initial levels of support is not sufficient)
- Access to the Oracle knowledgebase (500,000+ solutions, covering more than 1,250
- This contract does NOT include hardware (no servers/storage).
- This contract does NOT include the Standard editions of the Oracle Database software.
Please visit the Oracle website for detailed information:
Pricing is dependent on the total number of processors that you need technical support for. The annual cost is calculated as $1,300* x the number of processors. As part of the support purchase, you will be given two User Accounts to access the My Oracle Support web portal.
|Total Number of|
|Total Annual Cost:
* Note: this cost is discounted approximately 95% off of the Oracle List Price and there are no up front costs for software licensing.
ITS does reserve the right to increase prices periodically as needed.
- Please request for a Billing Statement from the Site License Administrator by calling (808) 956-5783 or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The following forms of payment will be accepted:
- UH Interdepartmental Orders
- RCUH Purchase Orders
- UH Foundations PO/Reqs
Cash, credit cards, P-Cards and UH Purchase Orders
are NOT accepted.
NOTE: Tax and shipping fees are NOT needed.
Please use the address in Step #3 for the Vendor Address for UH IDOs/RCUH POs.
- Drop off or send the completed Billing Statement and
Payment to the following address:
University of Hawaii - ITS
Attn: Site License Administrator
2565 McCarthy Mall, Keller Hall 109
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96822
- After ITS receives your order and processes your payment, the contact person on
the order form will be sent an email message confirmation. At this time, you will receive
instructions on how to register or link your Oracle user account(s) for the online
If there are any questions or concerns regarding the Oracle Support Program, please call the
ITS Site License Administrator at (808) 956-5783 or send email to