Matlab TAH Program
This program is made possible initially by the investments of several UH Manoa departments. During this contract term, a report will be conducted to assess usage on campus. Departments that have a substantial user group will be asked to help fund this contract to help keep this program in place. If there is a lack of support, the TAH Program will be not be renewed after this contract year and ITS will revert to requiring annual site license payments on a per user or device basis.
Products available under the Matlab TAH:
How to get the Matlab TAH Software
- Go to: UH Manoa MATLAB Portal
- In the Download Now section, click on Get Started Now
- At the UH Login page, log in with your UH username and password.
- New Users: Create a MathWorks Account. After entering your information, you will be sent an email to verify this account. Log in with your newly created MathWorks Account to download the software.
Returning users: Log in with your MathWorks Account information to download the software.
RCUH staff: Please contact the ITS Site License Office to verify your affiliation with the UH Manoa campus if you are not able to access the software.
Shared computer/Computer Lab/Network Licenses: Please email the ITS Site License Office at email@example.com to request for the appropriate licensing information.
Matlab TAH FAQs
Purchasing Matlab Software
If you do not have an active affiliation with the UH Manoa campus, you have the option of purchasing the software directly from MathWorks.
- Academic Pricing and Licensing Options
- MathWorks Store for Individual Licenses
- Contact the UH MathWorks Rep for an academic quotation:
Kortney Capretta, Kortney.Capretta@mathworks.com
If there are any questions regarding this program, please contact the ITS Site License Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.