Health Promotion Resource Center
The Health Promotion Resource Center provides a wealth of information on a wide variety of health and wellness topics. Resources include the following:
- Pamphlets, books, videos, and other resource materials on a range of health topics
- Free samples of condoms for safer sex
- Research on health topics that have an impact on the UH Mānoa campus
- Brief counseling and referral; information on a variety of community services and resources
- Practicum placements, volunteer and service-learning opportunities
Students, faculty, and staff can obtain educational materials or talk to a health educator about personal health questions and concerns, or to prepare for class papers and presentations.
For more information on the Health Promotion Resource Center, please call (808) 956-3574 or stop by our office in the QLCSS building, room 313-D.