UH System Policies and Procedures
Board of Regents Policies
- + 1. General Provisions
- + 2. Administration
- + 3. Organization
- + 4. Planning
- + 5. Academic Affairs
6. Tuition, Financial Assistance, and Fees
- 201. Authority to Set Tuition and Fees
- 202. Tuition
- 203. Fees
- 204. Student Financial Assistance
- 205. State of Hawai‘i B Plus Scholarship Program
- 206. Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education (WICHE)
- 207. Exemption from Tuition and Other Fees (Unless superseded by a collective bargaining agreement.)
- 208. Board Exemptions to Non-Resident Tuition
- 209. Undocumented Students
- 210. Payment of Tuition, Fees and Charges
- + 7. Student Affairs
- + 8. Business and Finance
- + 9. Personnel
- + 10. Land and Physical Facilities
- + 11. Miscellaneous
- + 12. Research
- Abolished Policies (Post Oct. 2014)
- Archived RP
- Executive Policies
- Administrative Procedures
UH‐Related Laws and Rules
- Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes (HRS) 304A
- Hawaiʻi Administrative Rules (HAR) Title 20
Board of Regents Policy 6.210 Board of Regents Policy 6.210
Payment of Tuition, Fees and Charges
Regents Policy Chapter 6, Tuition, Financial Assistance, and Fees
Regents Policy RP 6.210, Payment of Tuition, Fees and Charges
Effective Date: Nov. 16, 2006
Prior Dates Amended: Oct. 31, 2014 (recodified)
Review Date: August 2018
To set forth
policy regarding payment of tuition and fees.
No policy specific or unique definitions apply.
III. Board of Regents Policy
A. Except as provided hereinafter, tuition and fees shall be paid on a semester/session by semester/session basis and are due and payable in full on or before the date stipulated; except under the following circumstances:
1. Financial aid and scholarship awards have not been completely processed;
2. Third-party student support contracts have not been awarded and received by the campus from the awarding entity; or
3. Payment shall be made in accordance with an installment payment plan as provided in written procedures approved by the appropriate chancellor.
B. Other authorized fees are due and payable on or before the date stipulated or upon application.
C. The chancellors are authorized to collect advance tuition deposits as necessary to confirm and predict the enrollment of students.
IV. Delegation of Authority
The chancellors are authorized to collect advance tuition deposits as necessary to confirm and predict the enrollment of students. See RP 6.210(C).
V. Contact Information
Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, 956-7075, firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. Exhibits and Appendices
No Exhibits and Appendices found
Executive Administrator and Secretary of the Board of Regents
approved as to Form:
October 31, 2014
TopicsNo Topics found.