UH System Policies and Procedures
Board of Regents Policies
- + 1. General Provisions
- + 2. Administration
- + 3. Organization
- + 4. Planning
- + 5. Academic Affairs
- + 6. Tuition, Financial Assistance, and Fees
7. Student Affairs
- 201. Student Organizations
- 202. Chartered Student Organizations (CSO)
- 203. Registered Independent Organization (RIO)
- 204. Regents’ Policy on System-wide Student Involvement
- 205. Student Housing
- 206. Student Finances
- 207. Clinical & Mental Health Services; & International Student Health
- 208. Intercollegiate Athletics
- 209. Alumni Organizations
- 210. Electronic Channels for Communicating with Students
- + 8. Business and Finance
- + 9. Personnel
- + 10. Land and Physical Facilities
- + 11. Miscellaneous
- + 12. Research
- Abolished Policies (Post Oct. 2014)
- Archived RP
- Executive Policies
- Administrative Procedures
UH‐Related Laws and Rules
- Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes (HRS) 304A
- Hawaiʻi Administrative Rules (HAR) Title 20
Board of Regents Policy 7.209 Board of Regents Policy 7.209
Regents Policy Chapter 7, Student Affairs
Regents Policy RP 7.209, Alumni Organizations
Effective Date: Oct. 21, 1983
Prior Dates Amended: Oct. 31, 2014 (recodified)
Review Date: August 2018
To set forth policy regarding alumni organizations.
No policy specific or unique definitions apply.
III. Board of Regents Policy
A. The quality of the alumni of the university represents an important measure of the success of the university in achieving its stated mission. The university and the citizens of the State of Hawai‘i are well served by developing and continuing a formalized relationship with university alumni to further the purposes of the university through institutional advancement.
B. Alumni organizations should be organized and function in a manner consistent with the overall mission of the university as well as the educational, cultural, and recreational needs of its alumni.
C. As such, the board encourages the growth and development of alumni organizations for each of the campuses of the university system where applicable.
IV. Delegation of Authority
There is no policy specific delegation of authority.
V. Contact Information
Office of the Board of Regents, 956-8213, email@example.com
VII. Exhibits and Appendices
No Exhibits and Appendices found
Executive Administrator and Secretary of the Board of Regents
approved as to Form:
October 31, 2014
TopicsNo Topics found.