UH System Policies and Procedures
- Board of Regents Policies
1. General Provisions
- 101. Implementation and Maintenance of Regents Policy on Faculty Participation in Academic Decision-Making and Academic Policy Development
- 102. Authority to Manage and Control the Operations of the Campus
- 201. Faculty Involvement in Academic Policy
- 202. University Statement of Nondiscrimination and Affirmative Action
- 203. Policy on Consensual Relationships
- 204. Interim Policy and Procedure on Sex Discrimination and Gender-Based Violence
- + 2. Administration
- + 3. Organization
- + 4. Planning
- + 5. Academic Affairs
- + 6. Tuition, Financial Assistance, and Fees
- + 7. Student Affairs
- + 8. Business and Finance
- + 9. Personnel
- + 10. Land and Physical Facilities
- + 11. Miscellaneous
- + 12. Research
- Abolished Policies (Post Oct. 2014)
- Archived EP
- - 1. General Provisions
- Administrative Procedures
UH‐Related Laws and Rules
- Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes (HRS) 304A
- Hawaiʻi Administrative Rules (HAR) Title 20
Executive Policy 1.102 Executive Policy 1.102
Authority to Manage and Control the Operations of the Campus
Effective Date: October 2014
Prior Dates Amended: January 1980
Responsible Office: Office of the Vice President for Budget and Finance/Chief Financial Officer
Governing Board of Regents Policy: RP 2.202 (B), Duties of the President and RP 2.202, Delegation of Authority
Review Date: August 2018
Delegation of authority to manage and control the financial affairs of the campus.
No policy specific or unique definitions apply.
III. Executive Policy
Primary authority for financial management has been delegated by the President to the Chancellors. Chancellors may sub-delegate authority to qualified, responsible program heads.
Program heads may assign a fiscal administrator to assist in meeting the program head’s financial management responsibilities.
All delegations shall be in writing.
IV. Delegation of Authority
The administration and operation of each campus within applicable Federal and state statutes, rules and regulations, and University policies and procedures is delegated to the respective chancellors in accordance with Regents Policy 2.202 (B)(5).
V. Contact Information
Subject Matter Experts
Office of the Vice President for Budget and Finance and Chief Financial Officer at 956-8903 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
A. Link to superseded Executive Policies in old format https://www.hawaii.edu/policy/archives/ep/
B. Link to Administrative Procedures in old format https://www.hawaii.edu/policy/archives/apm/sysap.php
VII. Exhibits and Appendices
No Exhibits and Appendices found
October 31, 2014
TopicsNo Topics found.