* Where is the conference held? At the East-West Center's Imin Center on the University of Hawai‘i campus.
* How much time do I have for the presentation? Presentations are 20 minutes, followed by 10 minutes for discussion.
* We are co-authors, how long is our presentation? You still have a total of 30 minutes. You may divide the time or have one author present. Please let us know which option you prefer so that we list you correctly in the program.
* Is the presentation individual or part of a panel? All papers are presented on panels.
* How many pages/characters should my paper be? Your paper should be approximately 20-25 pages to be summarized in the presentation.
* Will my paper be published? Your paper will be considered for publication in the conference volume.
* When is the final paper due? Papers are due by April 15 for the conference presentation. If selected for publication, revisions may be made but final papers will be due September 1.
* Is there a conference fee? There is no conference fee.
* Is there a charge/cost for conference events? There is no cost for conference events.
* Are meals included in the conference? The conference will provide continental breakfast and lunch, as well as receptions and a closing banquet.
* Is housing included in the conference? Participants must arrange their own accommodation. We provide suggestions and a local travel agency is available as well.
* Can you assist me with housing and/or reservations? Please see the link for housing.