Speeches, Commentary and Correspondence
- 09/27 2011 Awards Convocation
President Greenwood congratulates faculty and staff honorees and talks about the challenges, benefits and developments at the university.
- 09/15 The Sky is the Limit
President Greenwood shares University of Hawaii scientific and technical initiatives at the Advanced Maui Optical and Space Surveillance Technologies Conference.
- 09/09 Update on the University of Hawaiʻi
Chancellors Don Straney and Gene Awakuni and Dean Maenette Benham join President Greenwood on Insights on PBS Hawaii.
- 08/22 Fall semester welcome
President Greenwood welcomes students, faculty and staff to a new academic year and addresses lawmakers, alumni and other supporters.
- 08/02 Hilo Science and Technology Building blessing
President Greenwood relates inspiring student story at building dedication.
- 07/10 Achieving the Dream
In a guest editorial, President Greenwood writes about improving Native Hawaiian graduation rates.
- 07/01 Kuali Second Half Kick-off
President Greenwood addresses UH staff working to implement a new financial management and business enterprise system.
- 05/13 Hawaii Community College commencement
President Greenwood congratulates the graduates on the 70th anniversary of Hawaii Community College at one of the three spring commencement ceremonies she participates in.
- 05/12 Distinguished Alumni Awards Banquet
President Greenwood salutes alumni and lauds the 2011 Distinguished Alumni Award recipients.
- 05/06 Research as an Industry: Innovation and Hawaii’s New Economy
President Greenwood addresses Financial Executives Inernational Hawaii.
- 03/15 Response to the Japan earthquake and tsunami
President Greenwood urges everyone associated with the University of Hawaii to contribute to the Japan relief effort.
- 02/16 Address to the Manoa Faculty Congress
President Greenwood thanks faculty and outlines her three initiatives.
- 02/01 New Horizons for the University of Hawaii and the State
President Greenwood addresses the Rotary Club of Honolulu.