New Online Training
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
The Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Office promotes the University’s commitment to diversity. The office oversees the development and implementation of policies and procedures for the UH System.
The office also provides services to Systems Programs and the Manoa Campus, including:
- advising departments and search committees on recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce
- auditing personnel practices
- preparing annual affirmative action plan reports
- investigating and resolving complaints
- sponsoring educational programs to ensure an environment free from discrimination and harassment
University of Hawaii
2442 Campus Road
Administrative Services Building 1-102
Honolulu, HI 96822
tel 808-956-7077 (voice/text)
Use the menu at the left to contact your campus EEO/AA Coordinator or Director.