2014 Reports to the Legislature
The University of Hawaii is required by statute or requested by resolution to submit reports to the State Legislature detailing issues pertaining to the University of Hawaii.
PDF files require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Annual Report on the Mauna Kea Lands 73KB PDF Hawaii Revised Statutes 304A-1905
- Annual Report on Research and Training Revolving Fund 2012-2013 825KB PDF Hawaii Revised Statutes 304A-2253
- Annual Report on Salary 197KB PDF Hawaii Revised Statutes 304A-1004
- Annual Report on the Student Scholarship and Assistance Special Fund 2012-13 98KB PDF Hawaii Revised Statutes 304A-2159
- Annual Report on the University of Hawaii Continued Participation in the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education 411KB PDF Hawaii Revised Statutes 304A-3205
- Annual Report on the University of Hawaii Risk Management Special Fund 130KB PDF Hawaii Revised Statutes 304A-2151
- Annual Report on University of Hawaii Tuition & Fees Special Fund Expenditures for the Purpose of Generating Private Donations 430KB PDF Hawaii Revised Statutes 304A-2153
- Annual Report of University Revenue Bonds Issued FY2013 87KB PDF Hawaii Revised Statutes 304A-2689
- Annual Report on University of Hawaii Uncollectible Accounts 109KB PDF Hawaii Revised Statutes 40-82
- Quarterly Report on Expenditure of Funds from the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement for University Revenue Undertakings FY2014 114KB PDF Act 164, Session Laws of Hawaii 2011, Section 23
- Report on Feasibility of Forming a UH Hilo Men's Volleyball Team 3167KB PDF House Concurrent Resolution 48 SD1, 2013