Committee on Long-Range Planning and Facilities
(Bylaws of Board of Regents, Article II, Section D)
- Review, study, and make recommendations to the Board relative to the long-range plans for the development of the University, considering academic needs, priorities, and fiscal capabilities of the State.
- Review, study, and make recommendations to the Board relative to the physical facilities master plans for each campus in the University system and to periodically review approved campus master plans in order to recommend revisions, if necessary, to meet the needs of the University.
- Review proposals relative to naming of University improvements and facilities and make its recommendations to the Board.
- Review policies and make recommendations to the Board on matters pertaining to the use of University facilities and ensure an environment that is complementary to the educational mission of this institution.
- VP for Budget and Finance Howard Todo
- Assoc VP for Capital Improvements Brian Minaai
Committee Meeting Info
Next Meeting of the Committee
Notice of July 9, 2014 Board of Regents' Joint Committee on Planning & Facilities and Budget & Finance Meeting
Recent Meeting Minutes
Joint Committee Meeting