Committee on Budget and Finance
(Bylaws of Board of Regents, Article II, Section D)
- Work in concert with the University administration relating to operating and capital improvement budgets.
- Examine the budgetary process, budget proposals, expenditure plans, and development plans.
- Discuss the implementation of the budgetary decisions with the University administration, especially amendments thereto or when circumstances require deviations from expenditure plans.
- Review matters related to business affairs, endowment funds, and other financial assets of the University.
- Exercise general oversight and policy direction over the University’s financial systems and programs.
- Jan Sullivan, Chair
- Barry Mizuno, Vice Chair
- Coralie Matayoshi
- Lee Putnam
- Simeon Acoba
- Wayne Higaki
- Michael McEnerney
Committee Meeting Info
Next Meeting of the Committee
Notice of January 8, 2015 Board of Regents' Committee on Budget and Finance Meeting
Recent Meeting Minutes
Joint Committee Meeting