Committee on Budget and Finance
(Bylaws of Board of Regents, Article II, Section D)
- Work in concert with the University administration relating to operating and capital improvement budgets.
- Examine the budgetary process, budget proposals, expenditure plans, and development plans.
- Discuss the implementation of the budgetary decisions with the University administration, especially amendments thereto or when circumstances require deviations from expenditure plans.
- Review matters related to business affairs, endowment funds, and other financial assets of the University.
- Exercise general oversight and policy direction over the University’s financial systems and programs.
- Benjamin Kudo, Chair
- Wayne Higaki, Vice Chair
- Simeon Acoba
- Michael McEnerney
- Randy Moore
- Michelle Tagorda