Committee on Academic Affairs
(Bylaws of Board of Regents, Article II, Section D)
- Review and make recommendations on all new academic and research program proposals.
- Examine and evaluate the academic and research aims, objectives, and activities of the University.
- Review program evaluation reports and termination of programs, and make recommendations related to existing programs.
- Review, evaluate and make recommendations on the articulation of academic and research programs throughout the University.
- Review and make recommendations on programs, objectives and activities relating to international education, research and training.