Lyon Arboretum announces holiday scheduleUniversity of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
Educ Spec, Lyon Arboretum
- Wednesday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Thursday, December 24 (Christmas Eve)
- Friday, December 25 (Christmas Day)
- Thursday, December 31 (New Year’s Eve)
- Friday, January 1 (New Year’s Day)
The Arboretum is open on all “Furlough Fridays” and is a great place to spend time discovering Hawai`i’s favorite rainforest garden with your family.
The Arboretum grounds and visitor center will be open Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., and on Saturdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. on non-holiday days. Guided tours are available at 10 a.m. on open days. Reservations are required. Call 988-0461 to reserve a space for daily tours.
Admission to the gardens is free. Donations are gladly accepted. Visit: www.hawaii.edu/lyonarboretum.