There is a handout in the SP 251 Handout Packet with the objectives for our Lyrical Speaking opportunity. The following WWW Resources will help you find lyrics you are looking for and it will also save you some time in retyping the lyrics for your Manuscript. You can save yourself some time and just copy and paste the Lyrics from your browser into your wordprocessor program--then compose the lyrics into Manuscript form. Just Highlight the lyrics you want in your browser then press the Ctrl key and the 'C' key to copy everything that is highlighted then open up your Word Processor and click in a new document--Hold down the Ctrl key and the 'V' key to paste your selection into your new document.
Meaningful Lyrics Archive
- An interesting personal collection of sentimental lyrics for any occasion.
The Lyrics Library
- thousands of song lyrics
Blues Lyrics Online
- Lyrics to many blues songs. With links to sites on related topics.
Classic Rock Lyrics Server
- If you know the title of the classic rock song you're looking for, this is the site.
COWPIE Song Archive
- Lyrics to country songs, organized by artist name.
- Organized by album from selected artists, singles, and chart-toppers from the U.S and U.K.
- Submit your original lyrics for evaluation.
Meaningful Song Lyrics
- A personal collection of songs with meaningful lyrics.
Ultimate 80's Songs
- Hundreds of songs from the 80's, organized by artist.
Viking's Guide to Radical Lyrics
- An interesting collection of lyrics to anthems and songs from radical movements.
Find lyrics from all sorts of artists in all sorts of languages.
History In Song
- A history lesson through music
Paravoce Cantar e Tocar
Words to many popular songs
Lyrics to loads of songs you always wanted to sing, but didnt know the words...
Lyrics of blur songs and similar music links
El Karaoke de Daniel Roma
Site on Karaoke Music and information
- Fan page for Musician Peter Tosh, Lyrics, wav files of all his songs.
Harrys Blues Lyrics
- Blues artists and their lyrics
Lyrics, Hip Hop, Rap and R&B music
Keichan's Doki-Doki J-town
- Keichan's archive of Lyrics taken from Japanese artists
The Public Speakers' Resources
|Public Speakers' Page
| Speech 151
| Speech 251
| Public Speaking Resources|
|Supporting Your Speech
| Sample Speeches
| Speech Practice
| Speaking Tips|
| Team Presentations
| Group Communication
|Using Visual Aids
| ESL Links
| Anonymous Feedback
| Ron St. John|
|The Learning Center
| MCC Library
| Maui Language Institute|
|Distance Education Academic Support Services|
|The Ho'oulu OnLine (Student Newspaper)|
|The University of Hawai'i at Manoa|
Ron St. John
Copyright © 2002 - Ka Leo Kumu
Last Revised: January 16, 2002