- About the UH Security Program
- Policies & Compliance
- Information Security for Research
- Information Security for Faculty & Staff
- Information Security Resources for Students
- UH Information Security Awareness Training
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
Frequently Asked Security Questions
See the links below for frequently asked security-related questions.
For more security-related questions and concerns, please email email@example.com.
- Are You Filtering Email Attachments?
- How Do I Clear My Web Browser Cache?
- How Do I Clear My Web Browser Cookies?
- Are There Windows Server Firewall Recommendations?
- How Do I Secure Network Printers and Multi-Function Devices?
- How Do I Avoid an SQL Injection Attack?
- How Do I Secure Windows Servers?
- How Do I Terminate a UH Email Account?
|Report a UH phishing firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Report a virus email@example.com|
|Report a compromised UH email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Report a suspicious security email@example.com|
|Question about information firstname.lastname@example.org|