Regents Scholarship Eligibility
Students meeting all of the following qualifications are eligible.
- Admitted as a classified full-time first-year student in the fall semester, seeking a degree in any course of study at any campus of the University of Hawaii
- Cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.5 for grades 9 through 11
- SAT combined score of at least 1950 on all three sections of the test, or ACT composite score of at least 29
- Evidence of superior academic achievement or creative endeavor
- Record of academic, co-curricular and community service activities
- Bona fide resident of Hawaii at the time of application
Students enrolled in degree programs offered through distance education are not eligible and the award does not cover tuition and fees for any UH Manoa Outreach College programs or courses.