Presidential Scholarship Eligibility
Students meeting all of the following qualifications are eligible.
- Classified full-time undergraduate student who will be a junior in the fall semester (i.e. has completed at least 55 and not more than 88 credits), seeking a degree in any course of study at any baccalaureate campus of the University of Hawaii (i.e. Hilo, Manoa, or West Oahu)
- Grade point average of at least 3.7 for all college level work
- Evidence of superior academic achievement or creative endeavor
- Record of academic, co-curricular and community service activities in college
- Bona fide resident of Hawaii at the time of application
Students enrolled in degree programs offered through distance education are not eligible and the award does not cover tuition and fees for any UH Manoa Outreach College programs or courses.
Find out more online about Regents Scholarships benefits.