What Services Are Available?


Students with disabilities needing academic accommodations should notify their instructor and home campus Disability Services Coordinator at the start of the semester. The Disability Services Coordinator will work with the appropriate personnel at the host campus offering the course to provide reasonable accommodations.

Technology Services

Information Technology Services (ITS) provides the University of Hawaiʻi community with a single, efficient resource for information regarding computer labs on campus, UH Email information, connecting to the Internet, computer software and hardware recommendations and network status. Students seeking assistance may go to the ITS Student website or contact the ITS Help Desk.


Students may contact the nearest Outreach Librarian for library assistance. To access all electronic databases, you will need your UH identification card number. Your UH student ID number is located under the "My Account" tab on your MyUH Portal account, or on your student ID card.

Test Centers

The instructor determines how exams are handled. In most cases, exams are taken in class for ITV courses, and completed online using Laulima for cable and online courses. However, some instructors may require students to take their exams at a nearby UH Test Center. Students should always check with their instructor or course syllabus for test-taking instructions.


Online tutoring is provided on most UH campuses. If you are taking a course from another campus and your home campus does not provide online tutoring, you may want to contact the host campus (campus offering the course) to see if this service is available to you.

Use of this site implies consent with our Usage Policy
The University of Hawaiʻi is an Equal Opportunity Employer