Systemwide Events Calendar
Windward CC Art Faculty Exhibit at Gallery ‘IolaniMarch 14, 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Windward Campus, Gallery Iolani located adjacent to Paliku Theatre
OPENING RECEPTION: MARCH 14, 4–7pm. Gallery ‘Iolani showcases faculty teaching art at Windward Community College.
The exhibition features ceramics, drawing and painting, printmaking, mixed media, fiber art, sculpture and woodcarving by faculty artists Norman Graffam, Antoinette Martin, Lufi Luteru, Rob Molyneux, Bryce Myers, Paul Nash and Jordan Souza.
Windward CCʻs art courses are highly regarded in the University of Hawai’i System, offering classes in ceramics, design and color, drawing and painting, gallery design and management, photography, screen printing and sculpture. In addition, every summer Atelier Hawai‘i provides a 6-week intensive drawing and painting workshop in Classical Realism taught by Norman Graffam.
March 14 Opening Reception and exhibition until May 7 are free and open to the public
Humanities, Windward Campus
|Tuesday, April 22|
|10:00am||Earth Day - West O`ahu Week
West O'ahu Campus, West O`ahu Campus
|10:00am||East Asian Lang & Lit (Japanese) Oral Finals
Manoa Campus, Moore Hall 155A
Manoa Campus, St. John Auditiorium (St. John, Room 011)
|3:00pm||Building An Ecosystem Service Tool to Support Ridge-to-Reef Management
Manoa Campus, MSB 100
|3:00pm||Finalist for Director, HIGP: Rhett Butler
Manoa Campus, POST Building 723
|5:00pm||Financing Life: Renting an Apartment
Manoa Campus, Campus Center 307
Leeward Campus, LCC Waianae Room 1
|7:30pm||Hawaii Space Lecture Series
Manoa Campus, Pacific Ocean Science and Technology (POST) 544
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- TRIO-SSS Summer Bridge 2014
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- Windward CC Art Faculty Exhibit at Gallery ‘Iolani
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- UH West Oʻahu University Band Debut Concert