Systemwide Events Calendar
Invasive Algae Clean-UpMarch 29, 9:00am - 11:00am
Help remove invasive algae as part of a Waikiki Coastal Restoration project with Dr. Celia Smith from UHM Botany. Tasks include the removal and unloading of algae, sorting invasive and native limu, and calculating algae removed.
Attire: Dress to get wet-swimwear/reef shoes are recommended. Snorkel/mask and fins are optional. All other supplies are provided.
Volunteers are asked to arrive at 8:45 a.m. to check-in. Contact 440-9020 to sign-up and for more information.
Waikiki Aquarium , Manoa Campus
|Saturday, March 29|
|9:00am||Invasive Algae Clean-Up
|12:00pm||Papa Lā`au Lapa`au—Hawaiian Medicine Class
Manoa Campus, Lyon Arboretum, 3860 Manoa Rd.
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- i.KEA Inspiring Knowledge, Empowerment and Achievement
- TRIO-SSS Summer Bridge 2014
- Waikiki Parc Features Tonia Moreno
- YUAN: by Beili Liu
- Windward CC Art Faculty Exhibit at Gallery ‘Iolani
- Traveling Exhibit: Gardens of Hawaii
- Book Making in the 18th Century: In Diderot’s Encyclopedie, 1751-1780
- HI Pride T-Shirt Contest
- Candidates for ASUHWO Student Government
- UH Mobile App Hackathon