"Diminishing Sequence" by Kamran SamimiJanuary 13, 2014 - January 24, 2014
Mānoa Campus, Art Building, Commons Gallery
Graduate art student Kamran Samimi presents his exhibition "Diminishing Sequence," an experiment integrating light, space and object. Fifteen two-dimensional planes are arranged in space to create the sense of a three-dimensional object. The viewer's gaze is drawn through a tunnel created by the diminishing size of the geometric forms within the planes.
Image courtesy of University of Hawai'i Art Gallery
Gallery hours: Monday - Friday 10:00-4:00; Sunday 12:00-4:00. Admission is free. Parking fees may apply.
Art and Art History, UHM, Mānoa Campus
Sharon Tasaka, 808-956-6888, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.hawaii.edu/art/exhibitions/commons_gallery/
- Waikiki Parc Features Ashley Huang
- Diversity and Equity Initiatives
- "Diminishing Sequence" by Kamran Samimi
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- Papa ‘Ike Hawai‘i - Hawaiian Culture
- SALAMANCA, SPAIN! -Applications now being accepted for faculty led summer study