Systemwide Events Calendar
Introduction to Bentley MicroStation (Using MicroStation PowerDraft)April 27, 2013 - May 4, 2013
Honolulu Campus, 874 Dillingham Blvd
MicroStation PowerDraft is an extract from MicroStation, intended for the production drafting function. It is essentially the same as MicroStation 2D with some of MicroStation's basic 3D tools included. Companies that standardize their work using MicroStation include: Hawai`i Dept. of Transportation, FAA, Hawaiian Electric Company, the US Army Corps of Engineers, AT&T, Target Stores, NASA, and many of the largest architectural and engineering firms in the world. Learn in 2 meetings, hands-on from a certified Bentley instructor.
PCATT, Honolulu Campus
|Thursday, May 2|
|7:30am||The Wellness Center - Fitness Class Schedule
Maui Campus, Pilina Bldg., Wellness Center
|10:00am||Career Matchmaking OPEN HOUSE
Windward Campus, Kuhina 106
|2:00pm||Mathematics Final Oral
Manoa Campus, Keller 301
|5:00pm||Business Night 2013
Sheraton Waikiki, 2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan
- Revit Architecture 2013 Essentials
- Shift: Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibition 2013
- Introduction to Bentley MicroStation (Using MicroStation PowerDraft)
- Course Reserves Deadlines and Information
- ECE Club Meeting