Systemwide Events Calendar
Civil War 150 Traveling ExhibitFebruary 11, 2013 - February 16, 2013
West O'ahu Campus, Library
The UH West O'ahu Library, in partnership with the Kapolei Public Library, will host a free traveling exhibit on the Civil War Feb. 11-16. The Civil War 150 exhibit commemorates the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and is made possible by The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, The Library of America, and the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Library, West O'ahu Campus
(808) 689-2700, http://www.gilderlehrman.org/civilwar150
|Tuesday, February 12|
|7:30am||The Wellness Center - Fitness Class Schedule
Maui Campus, Pilina Bldg., Wellness Center
|9:00am||Resume Writing Workshop
Hawai'i Campus, Manono Campus Building 379 Room 1A
|12:00pm||Exam Tips and Hints
Maui Campus, The Learning Center
Manoa Campus, St. John Auditiorium (St. John, Room 011)
|3:00pm||Zencho Everywhere: A Brief History of Earthquake Prediction in Japan, 1855-2012
Manoa Campus, Moore Hall 319
|3:00pm||WRRC Seminar: Pathogens in Water: Value and Limits of Correlation with Indicator
Manoa Campus, Watanabe 420
|4:30pm||Growing Conscious 1.0
Manoa Campus, The Free Garden (Located behind the Art Building)
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Scholarships Available!
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- The White Rose : nonviolent resistance against the Nazi regime
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan
- Biggest Loser Challenge
- SAPFB Fall 2013 Funding Applications Available
- Picturing the Ryukyus: Images of Okinawa in Japanese Artworks from the UH Sakama
- Civil War 150 Traveling Exhibit
- Trial Team Waffle Bar