Systemwide Events Calendar
Civil War 150 Traveling ExhibitFebruary 11, 2013 - February 16, 2013
West O'ahu Campus, Library
The UH West O'ahu Library, in partnership with the Kapolei Public Library, will host a free traveling exhibit on the Civil War Feb. 11-16. The Civil War 150 exhibit commemorates the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and is made possible by The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History, The Library of America, and the National Endowment for the Humanities.
Library, West O'ahu Campus
(808) 689-2700, http://www.gilderlehrman.org/civilwar150
|Monday, February 11|
|7:30am||The Wellness Center - Fitness Class Schedule
Maui Campus, Pilina Bldg., Wellness Center
|9:00am||Interpreting Parades and Processions of Edo Japan: History, Culture, and Foreign
Manoa Campus, Center for Korean Studies Auditorium
|12:00pm||Microbiology 690 Seminar
Manoa Campus, Post 126
|12:00pm||Public Roundtable: Political Demography and Partisan Gridlock
Manoa Campus, East-West Center, John A. Burns Hall, room 3012
|1:00pm||Political Science Final Oral
Manoa Campus, Saunders 624
|3:30pm||Bollywood Mondays: 'Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na' (2008)
Manoa Campus, Marine Sciences Building 114
|4:30pm||Zoology Final Oral
Manoa Campus, Biomed, B103
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Scholarships Available!
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- The White Rose : nonviolent resistance against the Nazi regime
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan
- Learn Ukulele in 5 Weeks
- Biggest Loser Challenge
- SAPFB Fall 2013 Funding Applications Available
- Picturing the Ryukyus: Images of Okinawa in Japanese Artworks from the UH Sakama
- Civil War 150 Traveling Exhibit