Graphic Design and Publication Services
The Creative Services staff provides design and production management services to UH departments and offices.
The award-winning graphic design staff do work ranging from stationery and business cards to posters and brochures, to catalogs and annual reports. Through our office, you can also request for photographic services.
Copywriting, editing and website consultation are available on a limited basis, as available.
Use the menu at left to navigate to the specific area where you are requesting assistance, or get more information via email email@example.com or by calling (808)956-8856.
Before you get started
- Figure out what kind of publication you want (a flyer, annual report, etc.) and why.
- Determine your audience. What tone, medium, look and feel are most appropriate?
- Collect and study similar documents. Determine what appeals to you and works well.
- Gather available photos and graphics.
- Determine the quantity needed, how it will be distributed, when it is needed.
- Determine your budget and source of funding.
Working with Creative Services
- Contact Creative Services to schedule an appointment with a designer.
- Consult Creative Services staff about project concept and scope.
- You will be required to provide
- Contact information for the point person (a single contact for the project).
- FINAL copy.
- Any related materials that may be requested later (e.g. banners, signage, maps, etc.)
- The designer will obtain cost estimates if needed and advise on timeline and proceedures.