Information for prospective students
With 10 campuses on four islands, the UH System is closely aligned with the environment, people and values of Hawaii. We are a bridge between east and west, a site of unequalled natural laboratories and home to diverse ethnicities and cultures.
Whether you are a local student, from the U.S. mainland, or coming from abroad, you will find endless possibilities at the University of Hawaii.
NOTE: If you are looking for information about campus-specific student services like housing, parking, meal plans, etc., visit the home page of the campus in which you are interested.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which UH campus is right for me?
- Can I get more information about the community colleges?
- What kind of classes are at UH schools?
- How do I apply?
- How much does it cost?
- Do I qualify for financial aid?
- How do I transfer to a UH campus?