UH Manoa Saves Day Expanded Over Two DaysFebruary 27, 2013 - February 28, 2013
Mānoa Campus, Campus Center
UH Mānoa will join thousands of Americans in a national campaign called America Saves Week by hosting its fourth annual UH Saves Day on Wednesday, February 27 and Thursday, February 28, to impart financial literacy to students, faculty and staff.
There will be exhibits, a scavenger hunt and a game show competition testing four student teams on financial concepts.
Wednesday, February 27
10:30 am - 1:30pm
• Visit with exhibitors from various government agencies, financial institutions and non-profit organizations.
• Participate in a scavenger hunt by visiting exhibitors to receive a limited edition piggy bank and to be entered in a drawing for great prizes!
Thursday, February 28
5:30- 6:30 pm
Hale Aloha Courtyard
• The Department of Commerce & Consumer Affairs’ Consumer Protection Office will conduct a live “game show competition” between four student teams on financial concepts.
• Winning team will win two $250 scholarships.
• Audience members are eligible to win special prize giveaways.
For more information, contact Stacy Miyashiro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of Hawaii at Manoa Financial Literacy Program, Mānoa Campus