Deadline for Library course reserves fast approachingUniversity of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
Events & Communications Coordinator, Library Services
The University of Hawai'i at Mānoa Library reminds the Mānoa academic community that the deadlines for course reserve lists are rapidly approaching. With the air conditioning renovation project in full swing in Hamilton Library, please plan ahead to request materials for your course reserve list that are held in Sinclair Library Wong Audiovisual Center.
The deadline dates for submitting Course Reserve lists to Sinclair Library Wong Audiovisual Center are:
- Summer I 2013 – Friday, April 26, 2013
- Summer II 2013 – Friday, May 17, 2013
- Fall 2013 – Friday, July 19, 2013
- Spring 2014 – Friday, November 15, 2013
To purchase Print and Media for reserves:
- At least two months prior to needed date.
For Print/Electronic and Media Reserves policies, procedures, and copyright go to:
Sinclair Library Wong Audiovisual Center is the home to all Reserves at UHM. If you have any material—books, handouts, overheads, and media such as videos, CDs, or DVDs—that you would like your entire class to use, Sinclair is the place to make it happen.
UHM library has limited copies of an item, but by placing a title on Reserves you can make it accessible to all students in a fair manner. Students may save money by using the material at the library instead of having to purchase their own copy. Items placed on reserve may come from the UHM library or you may provide your own personal copy.
- Electronic Reserves provide easy 24/7 online access to print materials for class use and subject to copyright restriction.
- Electronic Recordings provide online access to musical recording via Classical Music Library and Naxos Music Library or by uploading to iTunesU. Please ask for assistance when podcasting your original sound or video recording.
- Videos are available 24/7 online through Sinclair’s video reformatting project, as well as the Films on Demand online collection.