Systemwide Events Calendar
EXTRA! EXTRA! Hawaii Digital Newspapers display at Hamilton Library!January 21, 2014 - February 6, 2014
Manoa Campus, Hamilton Lobby
Are you curious about using Hawaii’s historical newspapers for your research this term? Then check out our display at Hamilton Library.
Hawai'i Digital Newspaper Project!
You can find more information about the project and researching newspapers at
Free & open to public during building hours
Library Services, Manoa Campus
Jennifer Beamer, 956-8688, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://hdnpblog.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/extra-extra-hawaii-digital-newspapers-display-at-hamilton-l
|Wednesday, January 29|
|9:45am||VL - Breathing and Chi Kung (2 of 4)
Windward Campus, Hale Kuhina 115
|1:00pm||Career Exploration Workshop
Hawai'i Campus, Manono Campus 379 Room 1A
|1:30pm||Note Taking Strategies
Maui Campus, The Learning Center
|3:00pm||Righteous Rainbow Meeting
Honolulu Campus, Campus Mall
Manoa Campus, MSB 114
Manoa Campus, Marine Sciences Building, MSB 100
|5:00pm||Family Happy Hour
Manoa Campus, Manoa Gardens/Bale Restaurant
|6:00pm||ASUH General Senate Meeting
Manoa Campus, Campus Center 310
|6:00pm||Clutter Free for Life - Understanding the Basics (Part I)
Windward Campus, Hale Kuhina 106
|6:30pm||Celebrating Tết and Chinese New Year!
Manoa Campus, Center for Korean Studies
|7:00pm||Exploring the Reef at Night
2777 Kalakaua Avenue
Manoa Campus, Earle Ernst Lab Theatre
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Waikiki Parc Features Ashley Huang
- Diversity and Equity Initiatives
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- Papa ‘Ike Hawai‘i - Hawaiian Culture
- SALAMANCA, SPAIN! -Applications now being accepted for faculty led summer study
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Hawaii Digital Newspapers display at Hamilton Library!
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- "Subconscious Layers" by Chris Michael
- 2014 MFA Thesis Exhibitions
- i.KEA Inspiring Knowledge, Empowerment and Achievement