Systemwide Events Calendar
Diversity and Equity InitiativesJanuary 1, 2014 - February 7, 2014
Manoa Campus, QLCSS 413
The Office of Student Equity Excellence and Diversity (SEED) is currently accepting proposals for Spring 2014 Diversity and Equity Initiative grants. All UH departments and programs from any of the 10 campuses are eligible to apply. The Diversity and Equity Initiative grants support University of Hawaii diversity goals with projects that provide a more inclusive environment for students, faculty and administrators. Applicants can support these efforts with proposals that address gender, sexual orientation, disability, and groups underrepresented in higher education. This initiative has supported speakers, authors, research, performance, media projects, outreach and recruitment activities that address diversity in many aspects of higher education. Proposals which serve more than one campus are strongly encouraged. Deadline for applications is Friday, February 7, 2014. Notification of awards by February 24 Please go to www.hawaii.edu/diversity/dei for application and guidelines.
Office of Student Equity Excellence and Diversity, Manoa Campus
|Wednesday, January 29|
|9:45am||VL - Breathing and Chi Kung (2 of 4)
Windward Campus, Hale Kuhina 115
|1:00pm||Career Exploration Workshop
Hawai'i Campus, Manono Campus 379 Room 1A
|1:30pm||Note Taking Strategies
Maui Campus, The Learning Center
Manoa Campus, MSB 114
Manoa Campus, Marine Sciences Building, MSB 100
|5:00pm||Family Happy Hour
Manoa Campus, Manoa Gardens/Bale Restaurant
|6:00pm||ASUH General Senate Meeting
Manoa Campus, Campus Center 310
|6:00pm||Clutter Free for Life - Understanding the Basics (Part I)
Windward Campus, Hale Kuhina 106
|6:30pm||Celebrating Tết and Chinese New Year!
Manoa Campus, Center for Korean Studies
|7:00pm||Exploring the Reef at Night
2777 Kalakaua Avenue
Manoa Campus, Earle Ernst Lab Theatre
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Waikiki Parc Features Ashley Huang
- Diversity and Equity Initiatives
- Our Musical Heritage: The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Na Pa'i Ki'i o Brother Bertram
- Papa ‘Ike Hawai‘i - Hawaiian Culture
- SALAMANCA, SPAIN! -Applications now being accepted for faculty led summer study
- EXTRA! EXTRA! Hawaii Digital Newspapers display at Hamilton Library!
- A World of Chinese Puppets from the Lin Liu-Hsin Museum, Taiwan
- "Subconscious Layers" by Chris Michael
- 2014 MFA Thesis Exhibitions
- i.KEA Inspiring Knowledge, Empowerment and Achievement