Social Media Summit & ExpoOctober 25, 10:00am - 3:00pm
Neal S. Blaisdell Center
Student Discount 25% off ticket price Code: SOCIALSTUDENT Technology News Bytes presents a two-day Social Media Summit and Expo featuring the nation’s top social media experts, as well as Hawaii’s own top social media influencers.
The Hawaii Social Media Summit features some of the nations most respected social media experts, covering the latest social media trends such as: Social media strategy, analytics, law, community management and crowd source funding.
Featured speakers & topics include (but not limited to):
• Peter Shankman: “Being Sociable-Why Posting & Tweeting is Nowhere Near Enough”
• Nick Unsworth: “How to Build Authority and Attract Ideal Clients Using Facebook Marketing”
• Adam Stein: “Social Media Analytics”
• Yan Budman: “Crowd Source Funding”
• Elijah Yip: “Technically Legal: A primer of Social Networking and the Law”
• John Chamberlin: “Social Media-Is it About You or Them?”
• Poni & Andrew Askew: “Building a Mobile Food Community”
• Sue Kunimune: “ Beyond LinkedIn 101-Building and Expanding Your Reach”
• Hawaii Social Media Summit October 25-26, 2013; 9:00am- 4:00pm
• $200/ticket (2 Day Pass)
Student Discount 25% off ticket price Code: SOCIALSTUDENT
• Hawaii Social Media Expo October 25-26, 2013; 10:00am-3:00pm.
• Expo is free and open to the public
• Location: Neal Blaisdell Center, 777 Ward Ave. Honolulu, HI 96814
School of Communications, University of Hawaii
Genesis Leong, 808-225-5011, firstname.lastname@example.org