Systemwide Events Calendar
SAPFB Fall 2013 Funding Applications AvailableFebruary 7, 2013 - February 22, 2013
Manoa Campus, Hemenway 220
The Student Activity and Program Fee Board (SAPFB), one of six Chartered Student Organizations (CSOs) on campus, makes recommendations to the Vice Chancellor for Students bi-annually on the allocation of program fee monies that students pay each semester.
Recommendations are based on careful review and consideration of applications submitted to the SAPFB by interested parties to fund events and programs that benefit & enhance the UH Manoa community.
SAPFB is excited to announce that it is currently accepting applications events and programs planned for Fall 2013.
Applicants must be Registered Independent Organizations (RIOs), UH Manoa departments, or UH Manoa-affiliated programs.
Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on Friday, February 22, 2013. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Please note, as part of the application process, all applicants must make a 10 minute presentation to the board on one of the following dates: 3/1/13, 3/2/13, 3/3/13, 3/8/13, 3/9/13 and 3/10/13. Details on how to sign up for a funding hearing timeslot can be found on the SAPFB website.
Student Activity and Program Fee Board (SAPFB), Manoa Campus
|Monday, February 18|
|7:30am||The Wellness Center - Fitness Class Schedule
Maui Campus, Pilina Bldg., Wellness Center
|6:00pm||Family Fun Day at Kānewai
Manoa Campus, Ka Papa Loʻi ʻo Kānewai
- Highlighted dates have scheduled events.
- Select the date to view all events for that day.
- Scholarships Available!
- Lineage : A Family Tree of Printmakers
- The White Rose : nonviolent resistance against the Nazi regime
- Arts Exhibition: Ainu Treasures: A Living Tradition in Northern Japan
- Biggest Loser Challenge
- SAPFB Fall 2013 Funding Applications Available
- Picturing the Ryukyus: Images of Okinawa in Japanese Artworks from the UH Sakama
- 2nd Annual Honolulu African American Film Festival
- 24th Annual Maritime Symposium “Evolving Landscapes in the Maritime World”