The University of Hawaii System includes 10 campuses and educational, training and research centers across the Hawaiian Islands. As the public system of higher education in Hawaii, UH offers unique and diverse opportunities.
Areas of excellence
Location The 10 UH campuses and educational centers on six Hawaiian Islands provide opportunities for both learning and recreation.
Economic development UH is the State’s leading engine for economic growth and diversification, stimulating the local economy with jobs, research and skilled workers.
Opportunity UH academic offerings range from certificate and vocational through doctoral programs.
International advantage Hawaii’s position between east and west, in the middle of the Pacific, creates opportunities for international leadership and influence. Asia/Pacific expertise permeates the university’s activities.
UH campuses and educational centers
Big Island (Hawaii)
- University of Hawaii at Hilo
- Hawaii Community College
- Hawaii Community College–Palamanui
- North Hawaii Education and Research Center
Maui, Molokai, Lanai
- University of Hawaii Maui College
- UH Center–Maui
- Hana Education Center
- Lahaina Education Center
- Lanai Education Center
- Molokai Education Center
- University of Hawaii at Manoa
- University of Hawaii–West Oahu
- Honolulu Community College
- Kapiolani Community College
- Leeward Community College
- Windward Community College
- Waianae Education Center
Figures from the Institutional Research & Analysis Office and Office of Human Resources.